Thursday, February 25, 2010

Why me.

I've thought about starting a blog for a while now. Today I started talking to myself (in my head) as if I was writing the words down, and thought that maybe it was time to actually put my thoughts down. So here I sit on my couch, the same place I sit every night. I sit with my husband next to me and my dog at my feet, with the Olympics muted on the TV.

A little bit about who I am. I'm twenty-something, married and living in southwest Ohio with my husband and dog. I was recently laid off from my job, and have suddenly found myself with a lot more time. With this blog (now this sounds like vows) I hope to be able to let loose some of my thoughts and creativity, while not keeping my husband awake in bed at night wanting to talk. I hope to be honest, without too many judgments, and too many spelling errors.

Tomorrow will be my first 'real' post with an actual topic. Here is my random thought for today: I think the men cross country skiers (on the Olympics) looks like awkward ducks learning to waddle for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment